This page is inform our website visitors about the privacy and data protection policies of Career Saarthi which operates the website www.careersaarthi.com with respect to its online services. This policy covers, inter alia, terms relating to the collection, receipt, possession, storage, use, disclosure, handling and dealing of personal information provided by our visitors and users when they avail our online services.
We collect minimal information from you when you register to make payment or fill up an enquiry form on our website. When registering on our site or filling up a form you may be asked to enter your name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail-id, and address. This information is necessary for us to record the basic identity of our users, communicate with them and provide answers to their queries. You may our site anonymously. However, no online services can be availed/registered for on our website without providing the aforesaid necessary information.
In addition to this information, for users registering for payment of various online services availed by them, financial information relating to their credit card/debit card/bank account used for the payment will be collected and transferred as described below. This financial information will not be retained by us after the payment process has been completed and the payment has been duly received by us.
Our visitors and users can access, review and update the personal information provided to us to maintain an accuracy of such information. However, we are not responsible, and cannot be held liable in any manner, for the accuracy or authenticity of this information.
The personal information we collect from you may be used for one of the following purposes:
· To provide answers to the queries raised by our visitors
· To improve our website based on the information and feedback from you
· To improve our customer experience
· To process transactions including payments if you choose to register for our products and services
· To e-mail, you periodically to update you about our products and services
· To administer a survey or a promotion relating to our products and services
It is reiterated that the personal information collected by us will not be used for any purpose other than that identified above.
We use an external credit card processing company to collect payment for our services. This company does not collect, receive, possess, store, use, disclose, handle or deal with personal information received from us for any secondary purposes beyond processing your payment. This aside, we do not sell, exchange, transfer or disclose your personal information to any other third-party organization. It is reiterated that the limited transfer of necessary personal information to the external credit card company is necessary to process payments on behalf of visitors.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. While the security of your personal information is important to us, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals:
· To host our website
· To facilitate our services
· To assist us in analyzing how our website is performing
· To process payment requests received from our website
We want to inform you that these third parties may have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to collect, receive, possess, store, use, disclose, handle or deal with the personal information for any other purpose.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 10. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 10. In the case we discover that a child under 10 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take necessary action.
With respect to persons between the age of 10 and 18, parental guidance and consent for submission of personal information to us is necessary. This consent is obtained at an appropriate page on our website and we maintain a record of such consent. A parent may withdraw its consent at a later stage by providing us a notice in writing in this regard.
The visitors to our website and users of our online services consent to the collection, receipt, possession, storage, use, disclosure, handling and dealing of personal information provided by them in the manner set forth above. This consent is obtained at an appropriate page on our website and we maintain a record of such consent. A visitor/user may withdraw its consent at a later stage by providing us a notice in writing in this regard.
The personal information received by us will be retained only for a period of 3yearsafter the completion of services provided by us to the user.
Terms and conditions
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. Although Career Saarthi tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (including, but not limited to, directories, guides, news articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, profiles, audio clips, video clips, trademarks, service marks and the like, hereinafter referred to as "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Career Saarthi does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Career Saarthi makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. Career Saarthi makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Career Saarthi shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Career Saarthi makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
5. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on this website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. By accessing this website, a user agrees not to modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, re-post, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the Information. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any content accessed through the Career Saarthi Web Site, not to alter the content in any way.
6. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. CAREER SAARTHI, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. CAREER SAARTHI WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF CAREER SAARTHI HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Career Saarthi controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
8. In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Careeer Saarthi has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
9. This website may be linked to other websites that are not under the control of or maintained by Career Saarthi. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Career Saarthi is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
Career Saarthi renders services including, but not limited to, career assessments, career counselling and career mentorship, which act as a bonafide guide to the user and the services are rendered as soon as availed, therefore these will be the terms and conditions of refunds: