As per ancient Hindu Mythology ,there was a pivotal moment in the battle of Mahabharata.. This was when both Arjuna and Duryodhana went to Lord Krishna to request him to fight the battle on their respective side .Lord Krishna said that he would only play the role of a “Saarthi” (Charioteer) and not fight the battle directly. They had the option to choose between Krishna as a Saarthi or the entire army. Arjuna chose Krishna as a “Saarthi” and Krishna went on to play the role of a Master Strategist ,a guide and mentor for Arjuna. This led to the eventual epic victory of Pandavas over Kauravas .
As per Ms. Anjali, “A career is like a chariot in a student's life and we would like to play a similar role of a Saarthi in his/her quest for success. Such a “Saarthi” could play the critical role of a guide for a student during his critical time of planning and deciding on a career .
At CareerSaarthi, we guide students to successful careers.”
A session with an enabled career counsellor at CareerSaarthi covers the following:
1. Providing guidance to a student to identify his or her truth strengths and areas of improvement,
2. Identifying possible career options based on his or her skill sets,
3. Narrowing down the choices for Universities based on their personality and aspirations, and
4. Guiding students through the admission processes, scholarships, etc.
We at CareerSaarthi also enable students to improve their chances of college admissions through:
● Guidance on documentation like SOPs, LORs, Resume writing,
● Interview preparation and Personality enhancement workshops, and
● Stress management sessions
CareerSaarthi aims to be that “friend, philosopher and guide “ who ensures that every student finds a successful and rewarding career.
Ms Anjali is a seasoned industry professional, having worked for a range of corporate firms during her career. From serving for
. as a marketing and sales specialist to serving as a Relationship Manager at
, Ms. Anjali turned towards being an educator in the following roles:
● Personality Development Trainer at the renowned Priya Warrick Finishing Academy
● Faculty Member for English and Personality Development at Career Launcher India .
Ms. Anjali also has a rich experience in providing holistic guidance to children, teenagers as well as professionals. She has conducted numerous interactive workshops in schools as well as in corporates on personality development. In addition, she has also mentored students for their Group discussions and Personal Interviews for MBA entrance tests such as Common Admission Test (CAT) and other competitive examinations. She now runs a Study Support center where she provides holistic learning experiences and also addresses modern day issues faced by students like stress, anxiety, etc.
Her passion and zeal to excel can also be clearly seen from her educational experiences which highlight her belief in continuous professional development. Her prominent educational experiences include:
● Certified Global Career Counsellor from UCLA Extension and Univariety
● Masters in Business Administration (Marketing) from Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune.
● Bachelors in Science (Electronics) from Fergusson College, Pune
Ms. Anjali strives to build a platform through which she can address career related queries for parents, children and professionals in a holistic manner and empower them to achieve their career goals.